After an arrest for DUI in Florida, the arresting officer will usually ask the driver to submit to a breathalyzer test. Florida uses the a machine manufactured by a company in Kentucky called CMI, Inc. Beginning in 2006, Florida moved to the Intoxilyzer 8000. Every county in the State of Florida has at least one […]
If you would like more information about any topic discussed on this blog, feel free to contact me directly.
Attorney at Law
Sammis Law Firm, P.A.
1005 N. Marion St.
Tampa, FL 33602
For information on a DUI case in Hillsborough County, visit our
Tampa DUI Attorney website.
- Grand TheftAn unknown suspect stole a Port-O-Trike from outside the library.
- Sexual Battery ArrestMan arrested for assaulting a 12-year-old child.
- Credit Card FraudTeenager obtained 22 Visa debit cards using the personal information of 41 different victims.
- Unsportsmanlike ConductCoach arrested for battery on a sports official.
- Arrest Made In Seffner ShootingDetectives charged woman with First Degree Murder.
- Attempted Homicide ArrestEstranged husband charged with attempted homicide.
- Missing Endangered AdultMissing man located in Sumter County.
- School Bus CrashA traffic crash involving a school bus and truck result in one fatality.
- Traffic FatalityPassenger suffers fatal injuries.
- Homicide ArrestThe victim's body was discovered by a landscaping crew.
- Grand Theft
- 87,021 hits
- Florida's Rules for 4th DUI Hardship / Business Purpose Only / Employment Purpose Only Permit
- Florida Administrative Driver License Suspension After a DUI Arrest
- I don't have an DUI attorney - what happens at arraignment?
- First DUI Penalties
- Status of Florida's DUI "No Refusal" Policy at Sobriety Checkpoints / Roadblocks
- The Problem with Mouth Alcohol and Florida's Intoxilyzer 8000
- It's Back - "Lawfulness of the DUI Arrest" Again an Issue at the DHSMV Administrative Review Hearing
- Ignition Interlock Device in all Florida DUI Cases? HB 681 and SB 864
- Florida DUI Attorney, Stuart Hyman, Negotiates Viewing CMI's Source Code for the Intoxilyzer 8000
- Florida Highway Patrol's Hillsborough DUI Arrests during New Year Holiday Period
DUI Information Center