The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is currently involved in quite a scandal because of video evidence showing the breath test inspectors are unplugging the machines (or otherwise causing unexplained “power outages”) which effectively erase any evidence that the machine is not working properly during routine monthly inspections. A departmental inspector with the FDLE was fired […]
If you would like more information about any topic discussed on this blog, feel free to contact me directly.
Attorney at Law
Sammis Law Firm, P.A.
1005 N. Marion St.
Tampa, FL 33602
For information on a DUI case in Hillsborough County, visit our
Tampa DUI Attorney website.
- Memorial Day Holiday HoursThe Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office administrative offices will be closed on Monday, May 27, 2013 in observance of Memorial Day.
- Driver Charged With DUI ManslaughterMotorcyclist suffered fatal injuries.
- Man Arrested At Middle SchoolSchool Resource Deputy encounters self-proclaimed "sovereign citizen" on school grounds.
- Grand TheftAn unknown suspect stole a Port-O-Trike from outside the library.
- Sexual Battery ArrestMan arrested for assaulting a 12-year-old child.
- Credit Card FraudTeenager obtained 22 Visa debit cards using the personal information of 41 different victims.
- Unsportsmanlike ConductCoach arrested for battery on a sports official.
- Arrest Made In Seffner ShootingDetectives charged woman with First Degree Murder.
- Attempted Homicide ArrestEstranged husband charged with attempted homicide.
- Missing Endangered AdultMissing man located in Sumter County.
- Memorial Day Holiday Hours
- 87,263 hits
- Prior DUI Convictions Defined under Florida Law
- Florida's Rules for 4th DUI Hardship / Business Purpose Only / Employment Purpose Only Permit
- I don't have an DUI attorney - what happens at arraignment?
- First DUI Penalties
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office DUI Checkpoint or Roadblock in May of 2010
- Friday Night's Pinellas County DUI Checkpoints
- Status of Florida's DUI "No Refusal" Policy at Sobriety Checkpoints / Roadblocks
- New DWI Law in Florida - SB 1810
- Florida Administrative Driver License Suspension After a DUI Arrest
- The Problem with "No Refusal" DUI Checkpoints in Tampa, Hillsborough County, FL
DUI Information Center