Did you take a breath test after your arrest for DUI in Florida? If so, you probably do not know much about how the breath test machine actually works. You will probably be surprised to learn that neither does the State of Florida who purchased the machines for approximately $8,000.00 each. The courts have called […]
If you would like more information about any topic discussed on this blog, feel free to contact me directly.
Attorney at Law
Sammis Law Firm, P.A.
1005 N. Marion St.
Tampa, FL 33602
For information on a DUI case in Hillsborough County, visit our
Tampa DUI Attorney website.
- Memorial Day Holiday HoursThe Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office administrative offices will be closed on Monday, May 27, 2013 in observance of Memorial Day.
- Driver Charged With DUI ManslaughterMotorcyclist suffered fatal injuries.
- Man Arrested At Middle SchoolSchool Resource Deputy encounters self-proclaimed "sovereign citizen" on school grounds.
- Grand TheftAn unknown suspect stole a Port-O-Trike from outside the library.
- Sexual Battery ArrestMan arrested for assaulting a 12-year-old child.
- Credit Card FraudTeenager obtained 22 Visa debit cards using the personal information of 41 different victims.
- Unsportsmanlike ConductCoach arrested for battery on a sports official.
- Arrest Made In Seffner ShootingDetectives charged woman with First Degree Murder.
- Attempted Homicide ArrestEstranged husband charged with attempted homicide.
- Missing Endangered AdultMissing man located in Sumter County.
- Memorial Day Holiday Hours
- 87,180 hits
- Florida's Rules for 4th DUI Hardship / Business Purpose Only / Employment Purpose Only Permit
- I don't have an DUI attorney - what happens at arraignment?
- The DMV's Policy at DUI Formal Review Hearings - No Call, No Show, No Problem
- Florida Administrative Driver License Suspension After a DUI Arrest
- Florida DUI Attorney, Stuart Hyman, Negotiates Viewing CMI's Source Code for the Intoxilyzer 8000
- Prior DUI Convictions Defined under Florida Law
- Remember the Intoxilyzer 8000 Study in Which FDLE Employees Were Paid to Get Drunk?
- Ignition Interlock Device in all Florida DUI Cases? HB 681 and SB 864
- Florida SB 1810 - Creating New Strict Liability Standard for DWI Drug and Marijuana Cases
- New DWI Law in Florida - SB 1810
DUI Information Center