The Criminal Defense Attorneys at the Sammis Law Firm are engaged in a fight to obtain the source code of the Intoxilyzer 8000 in order to understand numerous glitches that resulted in at least one employee with the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office to unplug or otherwise falsify evidence that the instruments could not pass routine […]
If you would like more information about any topic discussed on this blog, feel free to contact me directly.
Attorney at Law
Sammis Law Firm, P.A.
1005 N. Marion St.
Tampa, FL 33602
For information on a DUI case in Hillsborough County, visit our
Tampa DUI Attorney website.
- Memorial Day Holiday HoursThe Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office administrative offices will be closed on Monday, May 27, 2013 in observance of Memorial Day.
- Driver Charged With DUI ManslaughterMotorcyclist suffered fatal injuries.
- Man Arrested At Middle SchoolSchool Resource Deputy encounters self-proclaimed "sovereign citizen" on school grounds.
- Grand TheftAn unknown suspect stole a Port-O-Trike from outside the library.
- Sexual Battery ArrestMan arrested for assaulting a 12-year-old child.
- Credit Card FraudTeenager obtained 22 Visa debit cards using the personal information of 41 different victims.
- Unsportsmanlike ConductCoach arrested for battery on a sports official.
- Arrest Made In Seffner ShootingDetectives charged woman with First Degree Murder.
- Attempted Homicide ArrestEstranged husband charged with attempted homicide.
- Missing Endangered AdultMissing man located in Sumter County.
- Memorial Day Holiday Hours
- 87,325 hits
- I don't have an DUI attorney - what happens at arraignment?
- DUI Checkpoints in Pinellas County to Increase Throughout 2012
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office DUI Checkpoint or Roadblock in May of 2010
- Florida's Rules for 4th DUI Hardship / Business Purpose Only / Employment Purpose Only Permit
- Prior DUI Convictions Defined under Florida Law
- First DUI Penalties
- Status of Florida's DUI "No Refusal" Policy at Sobriety Checkpoints / Roadblocks
- Friday Night's Pinellas County DUI Checkpoints
- Scott Kunstmann, Florida Highway Patrol DUI Trooper, Lies in Police Reports?
- DUI Defenses
DUI Information Center