The news has been filled with stories recently about the new “No Refusal” DUI Checkpoints coming to Tampa Bay. Other counties in Florida have already experimented with forced blood draws after stopping someone for DUI during a checkpoint or roadblock. Could these types of checkpoints be coming to the Tampa Bay area? Update: Since I […]
If you would like more information about any topic discussed on this blog, feel free to contact me directly.
Attorney at Law
Sammis Law Firm, P.A.
1005 N. Marion St.
Tampa, FL 33602
For information on a DUI case in Hillsborough County, visit our
Tampa DUI Attorney website.
- Operation ShreddingThe event provides a chance for residents to professionally destroy sensitive information for free.
- Traffic FatalityDriver suffers fatal injuries in single car accident.
- Suspects Break Into Over 180 Storage UnitsDetectives are seeking the public's assistance in identifying suspects from surveillance video.
- Teen With Extensive Criminal History Sent To Florida State PrisonTeen sentenced to six years.
- Deputies Capture Suspect After He FleesHe now faces new charges.
- Operation 3D "Check Point & Saturation"Deputies will be on the lookout for impaired drivers.
- Shooting InvestigationArgument turns violent.
- Possession Of Child PornographyMan is charged with 100 counts of Possession of Child Pornography.
- Suspects Steal Over $3,000 Worth of PursesDetectives are seeking the public's assistance in identifying women in surveillance video.
- Deputies Locate Fleeing Suspect In Unoccupied ResidenceMan was arrested for outstanding warrants as well as new charges.
- Operation Shredding
- 89,357 hits
- Florida's Rules for 4th DUI Hardship / Business Purpose Only / Employment Purpose Only Permit
- I don't have an DUI attorney - what happens at arraignment?
- The DMV's Policy at DUI Formal Review Hearings - No Call, No Show, No Problem
- Florida Administrative Driver License Suspension After a DUI Arrest
- Ignition Interlock Device in all Florida DUI Cases? HB 681 and SB 864
- Fellow Officer Hearsay in DUI Motion to Suppress Hearings in Tampa, FL
- New DWI Law in Florida - SB 1810
- Flow Sensor Intoxilyzer 8000 Problems - Laura Barfield Explains...
- Driving While Blonde and FHP Trooper Melvin Arthur's Creepy DUI Statistics
- Former Hillsborough County Sheriff's Deputy Sued for False Arrest in DUI Case
DUI Information Center