Florida recently changed the rules which permanently barred any person in Florida with four DUI convictions from obtaining either a business purpose only or a employment purpose only permit (which is often called the “hardship license.”) The rules are complicated, and even the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicle’s website doesn’t explain it […]
If you would like more information about any topic discussed on this blog, feel free to contact me directly.
Attorney at Law
Sammis Law Firm, P.A.
1005 N. Marion St.
Tampa, FL 33602
For information on a DUI case in Hillsborough County, visit our
Tampa DUI Attorney website.
- Man Arrested At Middle SchoolSchool Resource Deputy encounters self-proclaimed "sovereign citizen" on school grounds.
- Grand TheftAn unknown suspect stole a Port-O-Trike from outside the library.
- Sexual Battery ArrestMan arrested for assaulting a 12-year-old child.
- Credit Card FraudTeenager obtained 22 Visa debit cards using the personal information of 41 different victims.
- Unsportsmanlike ConductCoach arrested for battery on a sports official.
- Arrest Made In Seffner ShootingDetectives charged woman with First Degree Murder.
- Attempted Homicide ArrestEstranged husband charged with attempted homicide.
- Missing Endangered AdultMissing man located in Sumter County.
- School Bus CrashA traffic crash involving a school bus and truck result in one fatality.
- Traffic FatalityPassenger suffers fatal injuries.
- Man Arrested At Middle School
- 87,053 hits
- Florida's Rules for 4th DUI Hardship / Business Purpose Only / Employment Purpose Only Permit
- Florida Administrative Driver License Suspension After a DUI Arrest
- I don't have an DUI attorney - what happens at arraignment?
- First DUI Penalties
- Ignition Interlock Device in all Florida DUI Cases? HB 681 and SB 864
- Prior DUI Convictions Defined under Florida Law
- The DMV's Policy at DUI Formal Review Hearings - No Call, No Show, No Problem
- The Problem with Mouth Alcohol and Florida's Intoxilyzer 8000
- It's Back - "Lawfulness of the DUI Arrest" Again an Issue at the DHSMV Administrative Review Hearing
- Statistics on Arraignments in Florida Misdemeanor Cases: The "Three Minute Justice" Study
DUI Information Center