Just when you think it could not get worse for Laura Barfield, Florida’s Alcohol Testing Program and FDLE’s Departmental Inspectors, you come across a transcript from a courageous prosecutor with the State Attorney’s Office in Okaloosa County, Florida. At least one employee of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) has used a cell phone […]
If you would like more information about any topic discussed on this blog, feel free to contact me directly.
Attorney at Law
Sammis Law Firm, P.A.
1005 N. Marion St.
Tampa, FL 33602
For information on a DUI case in Hillsborough County, visit our
Tampa DUI Attorney website.
- Traffic FatalityDriver suffers fatal injuries in single car accident.
- Suspects Break Into Over 180 Storage UnitsDetectives are seeking the public's assistance in identifying suspects from surveillance video.
- Teen With Extensive Criminal History Sent To Florida State PrisonTeen sentenced to six years.
- Deputies Capture Suspect After He FleesHe now faces new charges.
- Operation 3D "Check Point & Saturation"Deputies will be on the lookout for impaired drivers.
- Shooting InvestigationArgument turns violent.
- Possession Of Child PornographyMan is charged with 100 counts of Possession of Child Pornography.
- Suspects Steal Over $3,000 Worth of PursesDetectives are seeking the public's assistance in identifying women in surveillance video.
- Deputies Locate Fleeing Suspect In Unoccupied ResidenceMan was arrested for outstanding warrants as well as new charges.
- Shooting InvestigationThe victim drove herself to the hospital.
- Traffic Fatality
- 89,266 hits
- Florida's Rules for 4th DUI Hardship / Business Purpose Only / Employment Purpose Only Permit
- I don't have an DUI attorney - what happens at arraignment?
- Fellow Officer Hearsay in DUI Motion to Suppress Hearings in Tampa, FL
- The DMV's Policy at DUI Formal Review Hearings - No Call, No Show, No Problem
- Florida Administrative Driver License Suspension After a DUI Arrest
- Ignition Interlock Device in all Florida DUI Cases? HB 681 and SB 864
- Flow Sensor Intoxilyzer 8000 Problems - Laura Barfield Explains...
- Former Hillsborough County Sheriff's Deputy Sued for False Arrest in DUI Case
- Status of Florida's DUI "No Refusal" Policy at Sobriety Checkpoints / Roadblocks
- CMI's Arguments on Subpoena Duces Tecum for Intoxilyzer 8000 Source Code in Hillsborough County, FL
DUI Information Center