Update: April 2, 2013: Ding Dong. Laura Barfield is gone… from FDLE’s alcohol breath testing program. Something about she resigned or was fired or “FDLE is moving in a new direction.” Make a comment if you know why. Update: April 6, 2013: Looks like the official reason she is leaving can be found in FDLE’s […]
If you would like more information about any topic discussed on this blog, feel free to contact me directly.
Attorney at Law
Sammis Law Firm, P.A.
1005 N. Marion St.
Tampa, FL 33602
For information on a DUI case in Hillsborough County, visit our
Tampa DUI Attorney website.
- Traffic FatalityDriver suffers fatal injuries in single car accident.
- Suspects Break Into Over 180 Storage UnitsDetectives are seeking the public's assistance in identifying suspects from surveillance video.
- Teen With Extensive Criminal History Sent To Florida State PrisonTeen sentenced to six years.
- Deputies Capture Suspect After He FleesHe now faces new charges.
- Operation 3D "Check Point & Saturation"Deputies will be on the lookout for impaired drivers.
- Shooting InvestigationArgument turns violent.
- Possession Of Child PornographyMan is charged with 100 counts of Possession of Child Pornography.
- Suspects Steal Over $3,000 Worth of PursesDetectives are seeking the public's assistance in identifying women in surveillance video.
- Deputies Locate Fleeing Suspect In Unoccupied ResidenceMan was arrested for outstanding warrants as well as new charges.
- Shooting InvestigationThe victim drove herself to the hospital.
- Traffic Fatality
- 89,283 hits
- I don't have an DUI attorney - what happens at arraignment?
- Florida's Rules for 4th DUI Hardship / Business Purpose Only / Employment Purpose Only Permit
- Florida Administrative Driver License Suspension After a DUI Arrest
- The DMV's Policy at DUI Formal Review Hearings - No Call, No Show, No Problem
- Fellow Officer Hearsay in DUI Motion to Suppress Hearings in Tampa, FL
- Ignition Interlock Device in all Florida DUI Cases? HB 681 and SB 864
- Flow Sensor Intoxilyzer 8000 Problems - Laura Barfield Explains...
- Former Hillsborough County Sheriff's Deputy Sued for False Arrest in DUI Case
- Statistics on Arraignments in Florida Misdemeanor Cases: The "Three Minute Justice" Study
- Status of Florida's DUI "No Refusal" Policy at Sobriety Checkpoints / Roadblocks
DUI Information Center