The “independent” scientific study on the Intoxilyzer 8000 conducted at the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) in October of 2011 reads like a script from that TV show “Reno 911!” that ran on Comedy Central. Why did FDLE throw together this bizarre “scientific” study that involved 3 days of planning? The study involved buying […]
If you would like more information about any topic discussed on this blog, feel free to contact me directly.
Attorney at Law
Sammis Law Firm, P.A.
1005 N. Marion St.
Tampa, FL 33602
For information on a DUI case in Hillsborough County, visit our
Tampa DUI Attorney website.
- Arrest Made In Seffner ShootingDetectives charged woman with First Degree Murder.
- Attempted Homicide ArrestEstranged husband charged with attempted homicide.
- Missing Endangered AdultMissing man located in Sumter County.
- School Bus CrashA traffic crash involving a school bus and truck result in one fatality.
- Traffic FatalityPassenger suffers fatal injuries.
- Homicide ArrestThe victim's body was discovered by a landscaping crew.
- Deputies Arrest Man Wanted For 22 Outstanding WarrantsSuspect could not elude capture.
- Two Suspects ArrestedTwo people arrested in connection with leaving a child in a vehicle for over 8 hours.
- Grand TheftSuspect walks out of store with two home theater systems.
- Residential BurglarySuspect tried to swim away from deputies.
- Arrest Made In Seffner Shooting
- 86,881 hits
- Florida's Rules for 4th DUI Hardship / Business Purpose Only / Employment Purpose Only Permit
- I don't have an DUI attorney - what happens at arraignment?
- The DMV's Policy at DUI Formal Review Hearings - No Call, No Show, No Problem
- Florida Administrative Driver License Suspension After a DUI Arrest
- It's Back - "Lawfulness of the DUI Arrest" Again an Issue at the DHSMV Administrative Review Hearing
- New DWI Law in Florida - SB 1810
- Ignition Interlock Device in all Florida DUI Cases? HB 681 and SB 864
- Statistics on Arraignments in Florida Misdemeanor Cases: The "Three Minute Justice" Study
- Remember the Intoxilyzer 8000 Study in Which FDLE Employees Were Paid to Get Drunk?
- Florida's Missing COBRA Data for the Intoxilyzer 8000
DUI Information Center