The “independent” scientific study on the Intoxilyzer 8000 conducted at the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) in October of 2011 reads like a script from that TV show “Reno 911!” that ran on Comedy Central. Why did FDLE throw together this bizarre “scientific” study that involved 3 days of planning? The study involved buying […]
If you would like more information about any topic discussed on this blog, feel free to contact me directly.
Attorney at Law
Sammis Law Firm, P.A.
1005 N. Marion St.
Tampa, FL 33602
For information on a DUI case in Hillsborough County, visit our
Tampa DUI Attorney website.
- Traffic FatalityDriver suffers fatal injuries in single car accident.
- Suspects Break Into Over 180 Storage UnitsDetectives are seeking the public's assistance in identifying suspects from surveillance video.
- Teen With Extensive Criminal History Sent To Florida State PrisonTeen sentenced to six years.
- Deputies Capture Suspect After He FleesHe now faces new charges.
- Operation 3D "Check Point & Saturation"Deputies will be on the lookout for impaired drivers.
- Shooting InvestigationArgument turns violent.
- Possession Of Child PornographyMan is charged with 100 counts of Possession of Child Pornography.
- Suspects Steal Over $3,000 Worth of PursesDetectives are seeking the public's assistance in identifying women in surveillance video.
- Deputies Locate Fleeing Suspect In Unoccupied ResidenceMan was arrested for outstanding warrants as well as new charges.
- Shooting InvestigationThe victim drove herself to the hospital.
- Traffic Fatality
- 89,243 hits
- I don't have an DUI attorney - what happens at arraignment?
- Florida's Rules for 4th DUI Hardship / Business Purpose Only / Employment Purpose Only Permit
- The DMV's Policy at DUI Formal Review Hearings - No Call, No Show, No Problem
- Florida Administrative Driver License Suspension After a DUI Arrest
- Intoxilyzer 8000 - The Mouth Alcohol / Slope Detector Experiments
- Flow Sensor Intoxilyzer 8000 Problems - Laura Barfield Explains...
- Florida DUI Attorney, Stuart Hyman, Negotiates Viewing CMI's Source Code for the Intoxilyzer 8000
- Fellow Officer Hearsay in DUI Motion to Suppress Hearings in Tampa, FL
- Ignition Interlock Device in all Florida DUI Cases? HB 681 and SB 864
- Scott Kunstmann, Florida Highway Patrol DUI Trooper, Accused of Misconduct
DUI Information Center