Missouri v. McNeely has been decided. We can all breath a sigh of relief that the United States Supreme Court has affirmed the judgment of the Missouri Supreme Court. The case holds that in a DUI investigation, “the natural dissipation of alcohol in the bloodstream does not constitute an exigency in every case sufficient to […]
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
If you would like more information about any topic discussed on this blog, feel free to contact me directly.
Attorney at Law
Sammis Law Firm, P.A.
1005 N. Marion St.
Tampa, FL 33602
For information on a DUI case in Hillsborough County, visit our
Tampa DUI Attorney website.
- Memorial Day Holiday HoursThe Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office administrative offices will be closed on Monday, May 27, 2013 in observance of Memorial Day.
- Driver Charged With DUI ManslaughterMotorcyclist suffered fatal injuries.
- Man Arrested At Middle SchoolSchool Resource Deputy encounters self-proclaimed "sovereign citizen" on school grounds.
- Grand TheftAn unknown suspect stole a Port-O-Trike from outside the library.
- Sexual Battery ArrestMan arrested for assaulting a 12-year-old child.
- Credit Card FraudTeenager obtained 22 Visa debit cards using the personal information of 41 different victims.
- Unsportsmanlike ConductCoach arrested for battery on a sports official.
- Arrest Made In Seffner ShootingDetectives charged woman with First Degree Murder.
- Attempted Homicide ArrestEstranged husband charged with attempted homicide.
- Missing Endangered AdultMissing man located in Sumter County.
- Memorial Day Holiday Hours
- 87,341 hits
- I don't have an DUI attorney - what happens at arraignment?
- DUI Checkpoints in Pinellas County to Increase Throughout 2012
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office DUI Checkpoint or Roadblock in May of 2010
- Illegal DUI Checkpoint in Pasco County, FL, Caught on Videotape
- Status of Florida's DUI "No Refusal" Policy at Sobriety Checkpoints / Roadblocks
- DUI Defenses
- Friday Night's Pinellas County DUI Checkpoints
- Scott Kunstmann, Florida Highway Patrol DUI Trooper, Lies in Police Reports?
- DUI Checkpoint Tonight in Plant City, FL
- Florida's Rules for 4th DUI Hardship / Business Purpose Only / Employment Purpose Only Permit
DUI Information Center