Sergeant Howard Skaggs of the Patrol Operations Bureau for the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office just issued a press release on recent “Wolf Pack patrols” in Pinellas County. The most recent roving patrol occurred on December 21, 2012 at 9:00 p.m. through December 22, 2012 at 5:00 a.m. What is a Wolf Pack Patrol? The “Wolf Pack patrol” […]
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
If you would like more information about any topic discussed on this blog, feel free to contact me directly.
Attorney at Law
Sammis Law Firm, P.A.
1005 N. Marion St.
Tampa, FL 33602
For information on a DUI case in Hillsborough County, visit our
Tampa DUI Attorney website.
- Memorial Day Holiday HoursThe Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office administrative offices will be closed on Monday, May 27, 2013 in observance of Memorial Day.
- Driver Charged With DUI ManslaughterMotorcyclist suffered fatal injuries.
- Man Arrested At Middle SchoolSchool Resource Deputy encounters self-proclaimed "sovereign citizen" on school grounds.
- Grand TheftAn unknown suspect stole a Port-O-Trike from outside the library.
- Sexual Battery ArrestMan arrested for assaulting a 12-year-old child.
- Credit Card FraudTeenager obtained 22 Visa debit cards using the personal information of 41 different victims.
- Unsportsmanlike ConductCoach arrested for battery on a sports official.
- Arrest Made In Seffner ShootingDetectives charged woman with First Degree Murder.
- Attempted Homicide ArrestEstranged husband charged with attempted homicide.
- Missing Endangered AdultMissing man located in Sumter County.
- Memorial Day Holiday Hours
- 87,196 hits
- Florida's Rules for 4th DUI Hardship / Business Purpose Only / Employment Purpose Only Permit
- I don't have an DUI attorney - what happens at arraignment?
- Florida Administrative Driver License Suspension After a DUI Arrest
- The DMV's Policy at DUI Formal Review Hearings - No Call, No Show, No Problem
- Florida DUI Attorney, Stuart Hyman, Negotiates Viewing CMI's Source Code for the Intoxilyzer 8000
- First DUI Penalties
- New DWI Law in Florida - SB 1810
- Remember the Intoxilyzer 8000 Study in Which FDLE Employees Were Paid to Get Drunk?
- DUI Defenses
- Scott Kunstmann, Florida Highway Patrol DUI Trooper, Lies in Police Reports?
DUI Information Center