If you were arrested for driving under the influence (“DUI”) in Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida, contact an experienced DUI Attorney in Tampa to discuss your case. Call 813-250-0500 for a free, confidential consultation that can be scheduled today over the phone or in the office. During your initial consultation you can speak with an experienced DUI lawyer who can discuss the facts and circumstances of your case, how the criminal laws in Florida apply to your case, and help you determine which DUI defenses can be used in your case to fight the charges. Under Florida’s criminal laws, DUI defenses can include the following:
- Exclusion of DUI Breath Test Results;
- Exclusion of Defendant’s Statements;
- Motion to Suppress an Illegal Stop;
- Motion to Suppress Evidence Gathered After a DUI Arrest Made without Probable Cause;
- Necessity or Duress;
- Lack of Evidence of Actual Physical Control;
- Violation of the Accident Report Privilege which require suppression of the defendant’s statements after an accident;
- Failure to Read Miranda Warnings;
- Police Misconduct;
- Insufficient Evidence; and
- Speedy Trial Violation.
Numerous defenses exist under Florida law for Driving Under the Influence cases, including DUI cases with a breath test result over 0.08, DUI refusal cases, and felony DUI cases. If you were arrested for DUI in Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida, contact a DUI criminal defense attorney to discuss your case at 813-250-0500.
During your initial consultation, your attorney can tell you how various Florida DUI defenses and criminal laws may affect the outcome of your case. Contact a Tampa DUI attorney focusing on DUI cases in Tampa and Plant City in Hillsborough County, Bartow in Polk County, St. Petersburg and Clearwater in Pinellas County, New Port Richey and Dade City in Pasco County, Brooksville in Hernando County, Bushnell in Sumter County, Bradenton in Manatee County and Sarasota and Venice in Sarasota County, Florida.