After a DUI arrest in Florida the driver can request a formal or informal review hearing to contest the administrative suspension of the driver’s license. That administrative suspension can range from 6 months to 18 months. The hard suspension (no driving for any reason) that can range from 30 days to 18 months. The administrative […]
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
If you would like more information about any topic discussed on this blog, feel free to contact me directly.
Attorney at Law
Sammis Law Firm, P.A.
1005 N. Marion St.
Tampa, FL 33602
For information on a DUI case in Hillsborough County, visit our
Tampa DUI Attorney website.
- School Bus CrashA traffic crash involving a school bus and truck result in one fatality.
- Traffic FatalityPassenger suffers fatal injuries.
- Homicide ArrestThe victim's body was discovered by a landscaping crew.
- Deputies Arrest Man Wanted For 22 Outstanding WarrantsSuspect could not elude capture.
- Two Suspects ArrestedTwo people arrested in connection with leaving a child in a vehicle for over 8 hours.
- Grand TheftSuspect walks out of store with two home theater systems.
- Residential BurglarySuspect tried to swim away from deputies.
- Grand TheftThree women steal $650.00 worth of hair weaves.
- Homicide InvestigationAnyone with information about the investigation is asked to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.
- Deputy Involved ShootingSuspect shot after attacking deputy.
- School Bus Crash
- 86,843 hits
- Florida's Rules for 4th DUI Hardship / Business Purpose Only / Employment Purpose Only Permit
- The DMV's Policy at DUI Formal Review Hearings - No Call, No Show, No Problem
- New DWI Law in Florida - SB 1810
- Florida Administrative Driver License Suspension After a DUI Arrest
- It's Back - "Lawfulness of the DUI Arrest" Again an Issue at the DHSMV Administrative Review Hearing
- I don't have an DUI attorney - what happens at arraignment?
- First DUI Penalties
- Intoxilyzer 8000 "Source Code" Litigation in Tampa, Hillsborough County, FL
- Florida's Missing COBRA Data for the Intoxilyzer 8000
- Remember the Intoxilyzer 8000 Study in Which FDLE Employees Were Paid to Get Drunk?
DUI Information Center