After a DUI arrest in Florida the driver can request a formal or informal review hearing to contest the administrative suspension of the driver’s license. That administrative suspension can range from 6 months to 18 months. The hard suspension (no driving for any reason) that can range from 30 days to 18 months. The administrative […]
June 2013 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
If you would like more information about any topic discussed on this blog, feel free to contact me directly.
Attorney at Law
Sammis Law Firm, P.A.
1005 N. Marion St.
Tampa, FL 33602
For information on a DUI case in Hillsborough County, visit our
Tampa DUI Attorney website.
- Suspects Steal Over $3,000 Worth of PursesDetectives are seeking the public's assistance in identifying women in surveillance video.
- Deputies Locate Fleeing Suspect In Unoccupied ResidenceMan was arrested for outstanding warrants as well as new charges.
- Shooting InvestigationThe victim drove herself to the hospital.
- Sheriff’s Rising Stars Leadership Academy GraduationThe keynote speaker will be Army CW3 Romy Camargo.
- Neel Family Offering $25,000 RewardDetectives are seeking information about the 2005 murder of David Neel.
- 2nd Homeless Camp CleanupLast month a cleanup of the homeless camps took place and a total of 3,000 pounds of debris was collected.
- Bank Robbery Suspect ArrestedDetectives were able to link Jeffery Bilger to the bank robbery with forensic evidence.
- Missing And Endangered AdultThe missing and endangered adult has been located and is safe.
- Man Charged With Aggravated Child AbuseDontevious Gardner severely beat a 3-year-old boy.
- Operation Nuccio HeatThe Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office and Hillsborough County government will officially launch Operation Nuccio Heat on Monday, June 10.
- Suspects Steal Over $3,000 Worth of Purses
- 89,170 hits
- I don't have an DUI attorney - what happens at arraignment?
- Florida's Rules for 4th DUI Hardship / Business Purpose Only / Employment Purpose Only Permit
- Intoxilyzer 8000 - The Mouth Alcohol / Slope Detector Experiments
- Florida Administrative Driver License Suspension After a DUI Arrest
- The DMV's Policy at DUI Formal Review Hearings - No Call, No Show, No Problem
- Scott Kunstmann, Florida Highway Patrol DUI Trooper, Accused of Misconduct
- Florida DUI Attorney, Stuart Hyman, Negotiates Viewing CMI's Source Code for the Intoxilyzer 8000
- Florida's DUI Refusals: FDLE Covers Up Faulty Intoxilyzer 8000 Breathalyzers
- It's Back - "Lawfulness of the DUI Arrest" Again an Issue at the DHSMV Administrative Review Hearing
- Prior DUI Convictions Defined under Florida Law
DUI Information Center