Contact a Tampa DUI Attorney to learn about the extraordinary costs that result from a DUI conviction, including the Florida ignition interlock device required for a certain DUI convictions in the Tampa Bay Area.
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
If you would like more information about any topic discussed on this blog, feel free to contact me directly.
Attorney at Law
Sammis Law Firm, P.A.
1005 N. Marion St.
Tampa, FL 33602
For information on a DUI case in Hillsborough County, visit our
Tampa DUI Attorney website.
- Man Arrested At Middle SchoolSchool Resource Deputy encounters self-proclaimed "sovereign citizen" on school grounds.
- Grand TheftAn unknown suspect stole a Port-O-Trike from outside the library.
- Sexual Battery ArrestMan arrested for assaulting a 12-year-old child.
- Credit Card FraudTeenager obtained 22 Visa debit cards using the personal information of 41 different victims.
- Unsportsmanlike ConductCoach arrested for battery on a sports official.
- Arrest Made In Seffner ShootingDetectives charged woman with First Degree Murder.
- Attempted Homicide ArrestEstranged husband charged with attempted homicide.
- Missing Endangered AdultMissing man located in Sumter County.
- School Bus CrashA traffic crash involving a school bus and truck result in one fatality.
- Traffic FatalityPassenger suffers fatal injuries.
- Man Arrested At Middle School
- 87,088 hits
- Florida's Rules for 4th DUI Hardship / Business Purpose Only / Employment Purpose Only Permit
- Anthony Palese - FHP DUI Super Trooper
- I don't have an DUI attorney - what happens at arraignment?
- Prior DUI Convictions Defined under Florida Law
- Statistics on Arraignments in Florida Misdemeanor Cases: The "Three Minute Justice" Study
- Florida Administrative Driver License Suspension After a DUI Arrest
- Flow Sensor Intoxilyzer 8000 Problems - Laura Barfield Explains...
- The DMV's Policy at DUI Formal Review Hearings - No Call, No Show, No Problem
- The Problem with Mouth Alcohol and Florida's Intoxilyzer 8000
- New DWI Law in Florida - SB 1810
DUI Information Center