This article discusses the absurd position taken by the DHSMV that requires the petitioner to file a “Motion to Enforce a Subpoena” under Florida Statute § 322.2615(6)(c) after a witness fails to appear for a formal review hearing to contest the administrative suspension. Read more about how Florida DUI attorneys can deal with the DHSMV’s “No […]
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
If you would like more information about any topic discussed on this blog, feel free to contact me directly.
Attorney at Law
Sammis Law Firm, P.A.
1005 N. Marion St.
Tampa, FL 33602
For information on a DUI case in Hillsborough County, visit our
Tampa DUI Attorney website.
- Two Suspects ArrestedTwo people arrested in connection with leaving a child in a vehicle for over 8 hours.
- Grand TheftSuspect walks out of store with two home theater systems.
- Residential BurglarySuspect tried to swim away from deputies.
- Grand TheftThree women steal $650.00 worth of hair weaves.
- Homicide InvestigationAnyone with information about the investigation is asked to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.
- Deputy Involved ShootingSuspect shot after attacking deputy.
- Traffic FatalityMotorcyclist suffered fatal injuries.
- Traffic Crash With InjuriesThe intersection was closed for over two hours.
- Presentation of S.A.V.E Award to Dallas Bull of TampaIn 2012, there has been a 52% reduction in DUI arrests of patrons leaving the Dallas Bull, from the previous year.
- Sexual Battery Of A ChildA 54-year-old man arrested and charged with Sexual Battery on a Child under 12.
- Two Suspects Arrested
- 86,722 hits
- Florida Administrative Driver License Suspension After a DUI Arrest
- Florida's Rules for 4th DUI Hardship / Business Purpose Only / Employment Purpose Only Permit
- New DWI Law in Florida - SB 1810
- I don't have an DUI attorney - what happens at arraignment?
- Prior DUI Convictions Defined under Florida Law
- Florida DUI Jury Instructions
- First DUI Penalties
- FR-44- Florida's New DUI Insurance Requirements
- The DMV's Policy at DUI Formal Review Hearings - No Call, No Show, No Problem
- Remember the Intoxilyzer 8000 Study in Which FDLE Employees Were Paid to Get Drunk?
DUI Information Center