The penalties and punishments in a DUI case depend, in part, on whether the person has any prior convictions for a DUI (or similar offense) and when those prior convictions occurred. Different penalties can exist for second or subsequent DUI cases including: a second DUI conviction outside of five years; a second DUI conviction within […]
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
If you would like more information about any topic discussed on this blog, feel free to contact me directly.
Attorney at Law
Sammis Law Firm, P.A.
1005 N. Marion St.
Tampa, FL 33602
For information on a DUI case in Hillsborough County, visit our
Tampa DUI Attorney website.
- Sexual Battery ArrestMan arrested for assaulting a 12-year-old child.
- Credit Card FraudTeenager obtained 22 Visa debit cards using the personal information of 41 different victims.
- Unsportsmanlike ConductCoach arrested for battery on a sports official.
- Arrest Made In Seffner ShootingDetectives charged woman with First Degree Murder.
- Attempted Homicide ArrestEstranged husband charged with attempted homicide.
- Missing Endangered AdultMissing man located in Sumter County.
- School Bus CrashA traffic crash involving a school bus and truck result in one fatality.
- Traffic FatalityPassenger suffers fatal injuries.
- Homicide ArrestThe victim's body was discovered by a landscaping crew.
- Deputies Arrest Man Wanted For 22 Outstanding WarrantsSuspect could not elude capture.
- Sexual Battery Arrest
- 87,011 hits
- Florida's Rules for 4th DUI Hardship / Business Purpose Only / Employment Purpose Only Permit
- Florida Administrative Driver License Suspension After a DUI Arrest
- First DUI Penalties
- I don't have an DUI attorney - what happens at arraignment?
- It's Back - "Lawfulness of the DUI Arrest" Again an Issue at the DHSMV Administrative Review Hearing
- Ignition Interlock Device in all Florida DUI Cases? HB 681 and SB 864
- Florida Highway Patrol's Hillsborough DUI Arrests during New Year Holiday Period
- Florida DUI Attorney, Stuart Hyman, Negotiates Viewing CMI's Source Code for the Intoxilyzer 8000
- Statistics on Arraignments in Florida Misdemeanor Cases: The "Three Minute Justice" Study
- Status of Florida's DUI "No Refusal" Policy at Sobriety Checkpoints / Roadblocks
DUI Information Center